Account Executive – New Business Development
Company Name: Ideawire
Title: Account Executive – New Business Development
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized sales account executive to become a member of our award-winning marketing firm. We are a small marketing firm who work with large Fortune 500 firms and local family-owned service companies in a variety of industries. We are looking for the right person to establish new accounts by connecting with local and regional networks and developing relationships with decision makers — and making the sale. You would also manage existing workflow, prepare reports; develop workflow solutions, and make recommendations to company goals and objectives.
Job functions would include …
• Collaborate with sales and marketing message to effectively connect to prospective clients
• Enter, update and maintain daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database
• Assist and lead in pitching clients
• Work with leadership to define an effective sales targeting approach
• Prospect and use networking resources to connect with businesses and organizations
• Regularly follow up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
• Respond to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, support and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email
• Must reside in San Antonio or surrounding area to accept this position EDUCATION Minimum Bachelor’s in the related field. (BBA, Bachelor’s in Sales or Marketing will be a plus) EXPERIENCE
• 3 to 4 years of related sales experience
• 1 – 2 years of marketing sales experience will be a plus Reference from previous employers SKILLS
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong CRM history and capability of effectively handling web demos, executing full life cycle during sales
• Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly ABOUT US We have an eclectic, creative environment with a treeline view in central San Antonio, and provide a reward-minded approach to our company’s success combined with a relaxed, but high-end quality work ethic – you’ll be working with notably skilled people who have produced dozens of videos – including several feature films – web sites and digital and print media. For the right person, you will provide project management, be a key team member for the company – and be afforded paid leave, medical benefits and a retirement plan — we care about our people.
WHAT WE AREN’T LOOKING FOR:
• If you are a placement firm, please DO NOT contact us – We won’t use you.
• If you’re applying with telecommuting (work from home/location other than our offices in San Antonio) in mind – this position requires your daily physical presence in San Antonio and our office as home base; residing in San Antonio is required.
• If you do not have a proven sales record in service (preferably marketing) — we specifically need someone for new business development. We review applicant submissions and will call for an interview. We do request and call references.
Interested parties should submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org