Digital Production Artist
Company Name: The Atkins Group
Title: Digital Production Artist
We are looking for a well-rounded, creative person to join our digital team. In working with the creative team, this person would understand project requirements and work with the digital team to produce campaign assets such as web banner ads, website graphics, and web pages. This person would own end-to-end email HTML development and digital campaign asset production including design, animation, programming build out and technical QA. The role ranges from concept development to production output of campaign assets, and knowing a little about a lot of things is great!
- Finalize layouts and create web ready assets for digital media including websites, mobile sites, emails, mobile applications, advertising, video and animations
- Support the execution of new creative ideas with the creative and digital team
- Manage, organize and maintain files on FTP, asset managers and servers
- Help with quality control including troubleshooting, double checking of work and proofreading
- Strong technical expertise – ability to learn and implement new technology and interactive design as needed
- Experience supporting brands and creative teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourceful and self motivated, with the ability to work independently and solve problems
- Highly organized, with the ability to switch tasks based on priority and work under tight timelines
- Extremely deadline oriented, adept at organizing and managing multiple projects
- Able to receive creative direction and accept feedback
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and a sense of humor!
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of Web Design experience or related field (Graphic Design, Web & Front-End Development, Marketing/Advertising, and/or Interactive/Multimedia)
- Proficiency with Adobe Animate with GSAP animation knowledge for HTML5 banners
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficient in markup coding by hand, specifically HTML5 and/or XHTML 1.0
- Proficient in CSS3 and responsive web coding
- Proficient in Keynote and/or Powerpoint
- Proficient in WordPress and or PHP Development
- Working knowledge of image optimization/slicing and HTML development to support email production process
- Create exciting and profound visual communications for online output
- Knowledge of design principles, composition, color theory, typography, etc.
- Great eye for layout and design trends
- Provide a comprehensive portfolio demonstrating web development, branding, design and/or video production work
We offer competitive compensation based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, bonuses and advancement opportunities.
The Atkins Group is a highly established brand agency offering comprehensive services, with offices in San Antonio and Dallas, Texas. We engage with consumers for Travel and Tourism, Healthcare and Consumer Products and Services clients. The Atkins Group is an equal opportunity employer.