Graphic Designer/Website Designer
Company Name: Uppercase Design Group
Title: graphic designer/website designer
Uppercase Design Group is currently seeking a talented graphic designer/website designer to join our creative team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, enthusiastic to learn individual with a strong print, design and web portfolio, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
Candidate will be responsible for designing logos/branding, print production, designing websites, maintaining current websites, email marketing, social media and more.
Our ideal candidate:
- is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Primarily in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- is proficient in print production such as: choosing proper fonts, graphics, colors, ink and paper for a project then layout and production with printing press specifications.
- can design and produce email templates, social media, and web platforms.
- is able to execute mass email marketing with programs (Mail Chimp and Constant Contact) or html thru Outlook.
- has excellent oral and written communication, organizational and time management.
- is a fast learner with a good attitude.
- is flexible, adaptable and able to manage shifting priorities.
- works well within a team environment.
- keeps up with current design trends.
Bonus Points for:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Executing SSL Certificate Installation
- Experience using HTML5, CSS3 and PHP for responsive websites
- Experience in motion graphics
Send resume and portfolio examples (or link to portfolio) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please!
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 2102331331