Senior Account Executive
Company Name: The Atkins Group
Title: Senior Account Executive
We are looking for a proven account executive to take a lead role in working with our team and clients. This person will support key accounts, working directly with the client and internal senior team to plan, execute and report on key strategic and marketing communications programs. The role ranges from strategic to tactical, as the AE has primary responsibility for accurately processing information and coordinating/managing activities. The AE is to be intimately familiar with each client’s business needs, expectations and objectives so to provide capable consultation on the best options for achieving the organization’s goals.
- Use client-service skills to build strong relationships and deliver all program elements with excellence
- Help develop appropriate budgets and plans
- Collaborate with the account team in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client
- Team with other agency departments to bring all competencies together on the challenges being addressed
- Review, analyze material relative to client needs – media results, research data, etc.
- Monitor budget, research and similar items as assigned
- Maintain communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner
- Work with our business development team to find our next great clients
This position requires candidates with proven account management experience in an agency environment. Additional requirements include:
- Position is located in our San Antonio, Texas office
- 4-year degree in Advertising, Marketing or Public Relations
- 5-7 years agency account services/leadership experience
- Agency experience including both traditional and new media
- Experience working in a dynamic environment, balancing support of others and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, with exceptional skills in Excel; also competent in Keynote
- Prefer ability to work with a project management system
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to write concise, informative reports and compelling position papers
- Ability to present information verbally in an organized, clear and persuasive manner
We offer competitive compensation based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, bonuses and advancement opportunities.
The Atkins Group is a highly established brand agency offering comprehensive services, with offices in San Antonio and Dallas, Texas. We engage with consumers for Travel and Tourism, Healthcare and Consumer Products and Services clients. The Atkins Group is an equal opportunity employer.